Emily beat me to be the first to comment...I got a laugh out of Richie and the preciseness of putting the sauce on his beans and rice. Good Job, learning to drive a stick shift. I remember Uncle Dennis teaching me...I continue to pray for you. Hugs and prayers
G! You with your students trailing behind you is the cutest thing. Mother Duckling... :)
ReplyDeleteEmily beat me to be the first to comment...I got a laugh out of Richie and the preciseness of putting the sauce on his beans and rice. Good Job, learning to drive a stick shift. I remember Uncle Dennis teaching me...I continue to pray for you. Hugs and prayers
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for doing these videos! We love seeing you guys in action :) You both look so happy! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your updates. I love seeing you on the videos. Praying for you with love & hugs from Monument, CO.
ReplyDeleteAnnie Miller