What an aesome video, I can't wait to see more of your adventures. Sorry to hear about you being robbed, I hope that doesn't happen again. Take Care, and God Bless
LOVING your video and seeing you both. Have your pictures on the refrigerator and praying for you both every time I see your picture. Be safe looking forward to more video's.
I am glad you made it safely. Prayers as you are in this part of your journey.
ReplyDeleteCool video! Looking forward to the next one.
ReplyDeleteCute video. Keep them coming (curious to see who introduces the next one..) Stay safe. You are in my prayers. Love you both. Aunt Barb
ReplyDeleteNice video, praying for you both.
ReplyDeleteSo good to see you guys!! LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, a sloth...
ReplyDeleteWhat an aesome video, I can't wait to see more of your adventures. Sorry to hear about you being robbed, I hope that doesn't happen again. Take Care, and God Bless
ReplyDeleteLove the bloopers at the end :) Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the up date. Thankful for your safe travels....
ReplyDeletePraying that your studies go well. Thank the Lord for Coke :-)
Rejoice....
Steins loved it! (Paul talking)
ReplyDeleteWow that was so totally amazing!!! WAY COOOL!!! Loved the kuala bear; he was so CUTE!!! (Deb talking)
Awesome video you guys! Sounds like your having an awesome time so far. Keep the videos coming! - Ethan Jurin
ReplyDeleteHaha. I also like the Anchorman cut-out . That was a nice touch
DeleteLOVING your video and seeing you both. Have your pictures on the refrigerator and praying for you both every time I see your picture. Be safe looking forward to more video's.
ReplyDeleteLove
Kathy Langdon
This was great to see! What a beautiful place to start your journey!! Praying for you. The Comly Family
ReplyDelete