You guys are hilarious. And I loved the tour. You should have found that sloth again and added him in. :) It could have been a recurring theme in your Costa Rica videos. hahaha
Loved the tour, very nice house you have there. It looks so beautiful! Study hard and stay safe! We miss both of you at church. We are praying for you. Love, The Benzio's
I see Richie has been practicing his dancing. What a ballerinbro
ReplyDeleteBallerinbro2theMax
DeleteGlade to see you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you.
Blessings Steve Hill
Glad to see things are going well.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you.
Blessings Steve Hill
Awesome, a reminder of how much we take for granted every day. Take care, and we will continue praying for you both.
ReplyDeleteHola Mi Amigos!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are hilarious. And I loved the tour. You should have found that sloth again and added him in. :) It could have been a recurring theme in your Costa Rica videos. hahaha
ReplyDeletesunny, warm, JEALOUS!!! Seriously, so happy that all is well... praying!! Love, The Comly Family
ReplyDeleteLoved the tour, very nice house you have there. It looks so beautiful! Study hard and stay safe! We miss both of you at church. We are praying for you. Love, The Benzio's
ReplyDeleteAfter spending 18 plus hrs without power and my toes and ears freezing...I am ready to come and see that house in person....love you guys!
ReplyDeleteGee, what a nice video! Richie had great form on his grand jete. Next video, I'd like to see some fouettes OR ELSE!
ReplyDelete