yea, life is hard sometimes, enjoy the warmth.....I, personally, am tired of looking at snow. I would rather be on my lawn tractor cutting the grass....but when that time comes I will most likely dream of a roaring fire and snow falling....praying for you
awh guys! it was so good to see you! hearing you "complain" about things made me miss madagascar! continuing to lift you up daily to the ONE who is able to do above and beyond al we can ask or imagine! love you!
LOL! I loved this video so much - I laughed OUT LOUD at so many parts!! Creepy crawly things and no snacky foods... yikes! You guys are doing great, keep it up! I love you and miss you. Aunt Ellen. (PS - been running?)
yea, life is hard sometimes, enjoy the warmth.....I, personally, am tired of looking at snow. I would rather be on my lawn tractor cutting the grass....but when that time comes I will most likely dream of a roaring fire and snow falling....praying for you
ReplyDeleteawh guys! it was so good to see you! hearing you "complain" about things made me miss madagascar! continuing to lift you up daily to the ONE who is able to do above and beyond al we can ask or imagine! love you!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I loved this video so much - I laughed OUT LOUD at so many parts!! Creepy crawly things and no snacky foods... yikes! You guys are doing great, keep it up! I love you and miss you. Aunt Ellen. (PS - been running?)
ReplyDeleteI love you guys! I too laughed out loud. Totally made my morning
ReplyDelete